From identifying when Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) regulations require filing a currency transaction report (CTR) and suspicious activity report (SAR) to learning how to tactically complete those forms, in this back-to-basics webinar, you’ll evaluate how to apply BSA requirements to transactions to determine when filings are required and how to complete the forms associated with those filings.
- Learn the basics of BSA/AML regulations for CTR and SAR filing requirements
- Understand how to implement BSA/AML regulations at your organization to detect transactions that require a CTR and/or SAR
- Discover how to use the CTR and SAR forms in FinCEN’s BSA E-Filing system
- Receive a step-by-step walkthrough of completing CTR and SAR forms.
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for USB)
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until December 7, 2024.
Go to the Online Training Center to access the webinar after purchase »
Who Should Attend
- BSA, compliance and risk titles
- NCCOs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- NCRMs will recieve 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- NCBSOs will recieve 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.0 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information (Note: Webinars must be attended when aired to receive CPE credits.)
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Senior Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: See key takeaways
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.0 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Reguatory Ethics – Technical
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, DC. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.