Secure the Solutions You Need to Achieve Success
As a CFO you hold special responsibility for helping steer your credit union towards its goals. Join us in person at NAFCU’s 2022 Credit Union CFO Summit, September 20 – 22 in Annapolis, MD to take advantage of the actionable information, best practices and stronger connections you need to advance your credit union even further. We’ve worked with a full steering committee of credit union CFOs to design this event around exactly what you’re looking for.
NAFCU Member: $1,299
NAFCU Nonmember: $1,799
You'll learn how to:
- Strengthen your understanding of the latest industry, economic and regulatory data trends affecting your day-to-day role
- Acquire best practices to help you develop strategy, minimize risk, and advance your career
- Overcome your biggest challenges by uncovering strategies to fight fraud, prepare for new examination procedures and more
- Earn 13.50 CPE credits toward maintaining your CPA
- Build a stronger network of industry peers from across the country
Who should attend:
- VPs of Finance
- All credit unions are welcome!
As a CFO Steering Committee member, I can tell you: NAFCU's Credit Union CFO Summit thoroughly covers the hot topics we as credit union CFOs need and want to know.
CFO, Arkansas Federal Credit Union