NAFCU's Board of Directors has met with Federal Reserve Board members for many years to discuss issues of mutual concern affecting the credit union community. NAFCU produces a written report for each session detailing the latest issues and trends affecting credit unions and the impact of Fed actions, including:
- Credit union financial conditions
- Credit union service to members and use of federal reserve services
- Important legislative and regulatory issues facing credit unions
- Other critical topics of the year
Your participation helps us help you!
Later this year, NAFCU will meet with the Federal Reserve Board of Governors along with senior Federal Reserve staff. In preparation for the meeting, we would like to know your opinion on a variety of topics, including lending, liquidity and housing conditions, as well as a number of regulatory issues and strategic challenges. Your responses to these survey questions are very important to both the Federal Reserve Board and to the credit union community, and every survey response matters! The survey results will be summarized in the 2018 NAFCU Report on Credit Unions. Please click below to either fill out the survey online or to download a pdf version.
- Online survey
- PDF file (please email completed survey to email@example.com or fax it to 703.522.0594)
Submission Deadline: August 24, 2018