- [01:08] For some credit unions that are not used to a digital way of working, the COVID-19 pandemic probably sped up those digital transformation plans.
- [01:58] Website changes can include: increasing site speed, reducing bounce rate, improving the conversion rates on the site, and making it more likely that people are going to return to your site more often.
- [03:59] Identify the pain points in the customer journey. Formulate your technology and data strategy to create a fluid journey across all channels and touch-points.
- [04:35] Two-thirds of decisions customers make are informed by their experiences interacting with a brand.
- [17:37] The pandemic presents credit unions a chance to re-imagine their role in community development, small business empowerment, and consumer financial health.