We are 70 employees with a common mission: we strengthen credit unions. We believe credit unions offer the best financial options for Americans, and we want those credit unions to succeed.
How do we do it?
- Some of us work in roles to advocate for credit unions – we talk with legislators on the Hill; we get our members in front of the decision-makers who affect this industry; we actively promote the changes necessary in legislation and regulation; we closely follow developments and ensure our members have the latest information.
- Some of us educate credit unions so they can grow and develop – we create and provide seminars, conferences, webcasts, and publications that offer our members and the larger credit union industry the tools they need.
- Some of us help credit unions with their questions, especially as they comply with financial regulations – we're in contact with them on a daily basis and also provide them with timely information through articles, blogs, and other publications.
- Some of us provide the underlying support that makes the Association run – we work in marketing, events, communication, finance, research, IT, human resources, and administration.
- ALL of us provide extreme member service to ensure each and every member of our Association has the best possible opportunity to thrive and grow, so their members can do the same.
We have a passion for credit unions, and we also incorporate excellence in all we do—both in providing service and resources to credit unions and also in our support of one another here at NAFCU.
If you want to be part of an organization that positively impacts the lives of 115 million people across this country, take a look at our current employment opportunities below. If you don't see what you're looking for, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know who you are and why you want to be part of this experience, and we'll keep you in mind for future opportunities. NAFCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.