We are 70+ employees with a common mission: we strengthen credit unions. We do this through best-in-class advocacy, compliance assistance, and education. Everything we do is designed to help credit unions increase their ability to serve America’s main streets -- we believe credit unions are the best financial services option for the American consumer, and we want them to win.
How do we do it?
- Some of us talk with legislators on the Hill; we get our members in front of the decision-makers who affect this industry; we actively promote the changes necessary in legislation and regulation; we closely follow developments and ensure our members have the latest information.
- Some of us create and provide seminars, conferences, webcasts, and publications that offer our members and the larger credit union industry the tools they need.
- Some of us help credit unions with their questions, especially as they comply with financial regulations. We're in contact with them on a daily basis and also provide them with timely information through articles, blogs, and other publications.
- Some of us provide the underlying support that makes the Association run. We work in marketing, events, communication, finance, research, IT, human resources, and administration.
- ALL of us provide extreme member service to ensure each and every member of our Association has the best possible opportunity to thrive and grow, so their members can do the same, and we provide that same extreme member service to one another.
Just as we want credit unions to grow, we want the same where our employees are concerned. We support each other to be creative and curious. We help each other meet our individual and shared goals in the short- and long-term. We enjoy working within the company of a diverse, inclusive group of people who treat their colleagues with respect and warmth.
If you want to be part of an organization that positively impacts the lives of more than 125 million people across this country, take a look at our current employment opportunities below. If you don't see what you're looking for, contact us at email@example.com. Let us know who you are and why you want to be part of this experience, and we will keep you in mind for future opportunities. NAFCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Senior Vice President of Government Affairs
- Sponsorship and Exhibits Fulfillment Manager
- Education Specialist
- Associate Director of Human Resources
- Associate Director of Communications
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Senior Media Strategist & Spokesperson
- Regulatory Compliance Counsel
- Member Services Representative