2021 Lending Conference sessions will review best practices for credit union lending professionals. Attendees learn about trends with consumers, in the marketplace and in the economy. Here are just a few topics we plan on covering at NAFCU's 2021 Lending Conference:
- Determining how the changes in consumer lending are affecting credit unions
- Effective cross selling for lending: adopting the right strategy for a robust bottom line
- Sharpen your edge over traditional and online competitor products
- Converting millennials into a thriving lending base
- Gain insights from case studies of credit unions who have created a thriving lending portfolio
Check back throughout the year as the sessions are finalized!