Your Credit Union Weekend Reading Pile, Courtesy of NAFCU
Written by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
Today is Friday. This is a good thing.
But today is Friday, the 13th. For some, this is not a good thing.
I'm not superstitious. But in any event, I think the positive power of any Friday outweighs the possible negativity of the 13th.
Although part of me wonders if I just tempted fate.
On to the best of this week's reading pile.
- Our newly-updated compliance GPS has been flying off the shelves. Our compliance attorneys do a ton of great things. This is certainly one of them. (NAFCU)
- Watch out for echo chambers. (Of Dollars and Cents)
- There are only three ways to get more done. (Leadership Freak)
- Bank of America has launched a digital mortgage platform. (Housing Wire)
- Some interesting statistics on corporate hotlines. (WSJ)
- Many places seem to be running out of water. (FastCompany)
- State Coincident Indexes went up in 46 states in February. That's a good thing. (Calculated Risk)
- Stop telling folks you're so busy. (CNBC)
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.
Editors note: We've had a great recent run of great new members. (Our existing members are pretty darn awesome, as well.) If you aren't a NAFCU member and would like to hear more about how we serve credit unions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions.