One of the best resources available for credit union compliance professionals
Written by NAFCU's highly-regarded compliance team, the 2017 Credit Union Compliance GPS is a must-have, electronic resource for all credit union compliance professionals. It explains complex regulatory language in plain English and covers everything from the basic anatomy of a federal credit union to specifics of the NCUA, CFPB, and important credit union regulations including Reg E, BSA and much more.
- 2017 mortgage servicing amendments
- NCUA commercial lending rule
- A new appendix on prepaids
- Updates on major regulatory changes over the past year
- User-friendly search functions, with bookmarks and hyperlinks
- Study tips following each section for those studying to take the NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) exams
Check out the full table of contents to see an overview of everything covered in this comprehensive resource.