The essential manual for both new and seasoned credit union compliance professionals
Developed by NAFCU's regulatory compliance team, this e-manual was created to help credit union compliance professionals help themselves. The manual provides links to useful resources such as guidance documents, and tips for excelling in key job functions like compliance risk management, compliance research and writing skills.
Designed to be used electronically, it includes an index of key NCUA legal opinion letters, organized by topic, and an index of active NCUA letters to credit unions, organized by year.
NAFCU member price: $99 | Nonmember price: $149
Get a sneak peek of a sample chapter!
"Although I've been a CU employee for many years, I still feel like a "compliance newbie" and wish I had this resource when I started my new position. I spend so much time researching without always finding the results I'm looking for. The research tips are great and will save me valuable time in the future."
—Nancy Golding, VP of Compliance, Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union
This valuable, electronic resource contains:
- Practicable methods for improving compliance research and writing skills
- Guidance for working with outside counsel and auditors
- A collection of compliance deficiencies case studies
- Quick-reference research charts on accounts, advertising, lending and mortgage servicing
- Guidance on drafting policies and procedures
- Indexes of legal opinion letters and letters to credit unions
Check out the table of contents to see an overview of everything you'll get in this new resource.
Questions? Email our Member Services Center or call 800-344-5580.