The NAFCU Compliance, Risk & BSA Network is a member-only online community exclusively for those responsible for compliance, risk and BSA/AML at NAFCU member credit unions.
Driven by a steering committee of credit union compliance, risk and BSA staff, the network provides a platform for peer-to-peer, candid conversation around the issues and opportunities that are unique for credit union compliance, risk management and BSA/AML.
Participants will find:
- Active discussion threads and knowledge exchange with peers
- A resource library of templates, reports and training from best-in-class organizations and peers
- Behind-the-scenes insights from NAFCU staff and industry experts
- Exclusive content from NAFCU’s award-winning compliance programs and regulatory affairs team
- A member directory of your fellow NAFCU member credit union compliance, risk and BSA professionals to connect with
How to join:
The NAFCU Compliance, Risk & BSA Network is open to professionals that are responsible for compliance, risk management and BSA/AML at NAFCU member credit unions only. Use your NAFCU website login to access the network.
Already a member? Log in
NAFCU Members Get More
This page contains member-only content.
Membership is open to all federally insured credit unions in the United States, both federally and state-chartered. Members enjoy:
If you are already logged in and believe you should have access to member-only content, please contact us for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.