12 win in NAFCU Annual Awards Competition
May 14, 2013 – Nine individuals and three federal credit unions have been named in NAFCU's 2013 Annual Awards Competition and will be recognized during NAFCU's Annual Conference and Solutions Expo this July in Boston.
The NAFCU Annual Awards Competition was expanded this year to add a third asset-size category in all four award designations: CEO of the Year, Federal Credit Union of the Year, Professional of the Year and Volunteer of the Year. Winners were chosen by the NAFCU Awards Committee, a panel of peers within the NAFCU membership.
The Awards Committee is chaired by Debra Schwartz, a member of NAFCU's board and president and CEO of Mission FCU in San Diego.
"This year's Award Competition winners represent the industry's best in service, achievement and accomplishments," said NAFCU President and CEO Fred Becker.
This year's top performers are:
CEO of the Year
- C. Dana Rawlings, Pioneer West Virginia FCU (less than $150 million)
- Paul Trylko, Amplify CU ($151 million-$750 million)
- Terry Laudick, New Mexico Educators FCU ($751 million or more)
Federal Credit Union of the Year
- URW Community FCU (less than $150 million)
- Service 1st FCU ($151 million-$750 million)
- United FCU ($751 million or more)
Professional of the Year
- Stormy Dean, Vice President, Wyo Central FCU (less than $150 million)
- Lisa Nicholas, Vice President, Marketing, Amplify CU ($151 million-$750 million)
- Joseph Anderson, Chief Operating Officer, AmeriCU CU ($751 million or more)
Volunteer of the Year
- Jack Hickey, Treasurer, Jersey Shore FCU (less than $150 million)
- Richard Caccamise, Chairman, First Atlantic FCU ($151 million-$750 million)
- J. Bradford Hines, Chairman, GTE Financial ($751 million or more)
Winners will also be recognized in an upcoming issue of The Federal Credit Union magazine.
Get daily updates.
Subscribe to NAFCU today.