July-August TFCU is online now
July 3, 2014 – The print version of the July-August issue of The Federal Credit Union, NAFCU's award-winning bimonthly magazine, will arrive in members' mailboxes soon, but the digital edition is online now.
Highlights of this issue include:
- trends in technology and mobile strategies in "Managing Your Virtual Branch";
- an overview of gamification in "Getting Into the Game";
- a spotlight on NAFCU's 2014 Annual Awards winners;
- a must-read Compliance Central column on CFPB's TILA/RESPA integrated mortgage disclosure rule;
- NAFCU's 2014 Annual Conference and Solutions Expo Exhibitor Directory.
Provided as a NAFCU member benefit, the digital edition of TFCU offers readers an enhanced way of accessing the same vital information that the print magazine offers six times a year.
Send any questions about TFCU to Virginia Pasley, NAFCU's associate director of communications, by email to email@example.com
HMDA and Auto Denied Loans – Reporting NMLSR Numbers; New Website, New Search Functions
April 10, 20182018-04-10 14:00:00 2018-04-10 14:00:00 Lender Pitfalls in Bankruptcy Practice Lender Pitfalls in Bankruptcy Practice Online NAFCU firstname.lastname@example.org America/New_York public
Lender Pitfalls in Bankruptcy Practice
Credits: NCCO, NCRM, CPE
Deconstructing the QM Safe Harbor in Construction to Permanent Loans; CFPB Mortgage Servicing Guide Updates
Get daily updates.
Subscribe to NAFCU today.