NAFCU announces new 2019-2020 board
NAFCU yesterday announced its 2019-2020 Board of Directors, on the opening day of its 52nd Annual Conference and Solutions Expo in New Orleans.
"This is an exciting time for NAFCU and the credit union industry," said Jeanne Kucey, NAFCU's board chair and president and CEO of JetStream Federal Credit Union. "I look forward to building upon a successful 2019 and working alongside my board colleagues as NAFCU continues to advocate on behalf of the credit union industry and its 117 million members."
NAFCU officers for 2019-2020 are:
- Jeanne Kucey, chair and Southern Region Director – president and CEO of JetStream Federal Credit Union in Miami Lakes, Fla.;
- Debra Schwartz, vice chairman and Director-at-Large – president and CEO of Mission Federal Credit Union in San Diego, Calif.;
- Thomas W. DeWitt, treasurer and Western Region Director – president and CEO of State Farm Federal Credit Union in Bloomington, Ill.; and
- Gary A. Grinnell, secretary and Eastern Region Director – president and CEO of Corning Federal Credit Union in Corning, N.Y.
Board members include:
- Robert L. Fisher, Director-at-Large – president and CEO of Grow Financial Federal Credit Union in Tampa, Fla.;
- James A. Kenyon, Director-at-Large – president and CEO of Whitefish Credit Union in Whitefish, Mont.;
- Lonnie Nicholson, Southern Region Director – president and CEO of EECU Credit Union in Fort Worth, Texas;
- Jan N. Roche, Director-at-Large – president and CEO of State Department Federal Credit Union in Alexandria, Va.;
- Brian T. Schools, Eastern Region Director – president and CEO of Chartway Federal Credit Union in Virginia Beach, Va.;
- Keith Sultemeier, Western Region Director – president and CEO of Kinecta Federal Credit Union in Manhattan Beach, Calif.; and
- Daniel Weickenand, Director-at-Large – CEO of Orion Federal Credit Union in Memphis, Tenn.
For live updates on Annual Conference, follow #NAFCUAnnual on Twitter.
Add to Calendar 2019-07-18 14:00:00 2019-07-18 14:00:00 Executive Benefits: Pitfalls to Avoid in Due Diligence Watch the Webinar On-Demand About the Webinar Is your executive benefits program regulator-friendly? Whether you have an existing program or are interested in developing one, find out what matters most to your regulator. You’ll hear about trends in recent exams and get tips on updating your program. Other hot topics include: Overview of Executive Benefits NCUA 2017 Examiner Guidance for Executive Benefits and Benefit Investments Thirteen red flags to avoid Web NAFCU firstname.lastname@example.org America/New_York public
Add to Calendar 2019-07-18 14:00:00 2019-07-18 14:00:00 Preparing for the NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officer (NCBSO) Designation NAFCU's Certified Bank Secrecy Officer (NCBSO) designation can only be obtained in-person during NAFCU's BSA Seminar. It's the ideal achievement for people like you who protect your credit union against money laundering threats. It also demonstrates to NCUA and FinCEN you're dedicated to BSA compliance. Don't miss this opportunity to learn more about the NCBSO designation, its benefits and best practices for exam prep. Join Brandy Bruyere, NAFCU’s VP of Regulatory Compliance for this short webinar on how best to prepare for the NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officer Designation. Key Takeaways: Learn and review best practices to prepare for the NCBSO exam Explore the best use of study materials Learn about the daily study sessions Discover how to maximize your study time Register NowRegistration is free, but you must register to attend.One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until July 18, 2020.Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live. Who Should Attend? NAFCU 2019 BSA Seminar registrants BSA, AML, risk, auditing, legal and operations staff Executive Management Credit Union Counsel Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type! Education Credits This webinar does not qualify for any continuing education credits recognized by NAFACU or NASBA. About Our Webinars Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer. Web NAFCU email@example.com America/New_York public
FREE Live Webinar
Get daily updates.
Subscribe to NAFCU today.