Nominating committee selects 6 for at-large slate in NAFCU Board elections
Six candidates have been selected by the NAFCU Nominating Committee for the two open at-large positions in this year's NAFCU Board elections. Two incumbents have also been nominated to their seats representing Regions III and IV.
NAFCU member credit unions will receive the association's nominating ballot with the slate of candidates in an email March 29. The ballot must be returned by April 12. Additional candidates will be considered if they get five write-in nominations on the nominating ballot.
The six at-large candidates are:
- Mike Barr (Commodore Perry Federal Credit Union, Ohio);
- W. Christopher Hammond (Central Sunbelt Federal Credit Union, Mississippi);
- Cisco Malpartida Smith (The Florist Federal Credit Union, New Mexico);
- Todd B. Stevens (FASNY Federal Credit Union, New York);
- Rod Taylor, incumbent (Barksdale Federal Credit Union, Louisiana); and
- Daniel Weickenand, incumbent (Orion Federal Credit Union, Tennessee).
The incumbent candidates for Regions III and IV include:
- Jeanne Kucey, Region III director (JetStream Federal Credit Union, Florida); and
- Thomas W. DeWitt, Region IV director (State Farm Federal Credit Union, Illinois).
Read the 2017 board election timeline for more.
May 17, 20182018-05-17 14:00:00 2018-05-17 14:00:00 CIP and Opening Accounts for Nonresident Aliens CIP and Opening Accounts for Nonresident Aliens Online NAFCU firstname.lastname@example.org America/New_York public
CIP and Opening Accounts for Nonresident Aliens
Credits: NCCO, NCRM, NCBSO, CPE
Get daily updates.
Subscribe to NAFCU today.