Risk assessments are an important resource that can be utilized to improve member service, and to protect your credit union. The assessment process should identify any potential threats, and devise controls to mitigate or eliminate those threats.
In this webinar, you’ll complete a risk assessment, look at each step in the process, and learn how to understand the assessment results and communicate these results throughout your credit union.
- Learn the five steps of a risk assessment
- Discover how to read a completed assessment and what it tells you about your credit union
- Uncover how to also complete a BSA risk assessment and what it tells you about your credit union
- Walk through what the board needs and wants to know about risk assessments
- Understand what NCUA examiners look for in a BSA risk assessment, or any assessment
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for USB)
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until January 24, 2024.
Go to the Online Training Center to access the webinar after purchase »
Who Should Attend
- NCCOs and compliance titles
- NCRMs and risk titles
- NCBSOs and BSA titles
- IT titles
NCCOs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
NCRMs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
NCBSOs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, DC. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.