Approving and funding SBA loans quickly is vital to supporting small businesses and their employees during this unprecedented crisis. How can credit unions navigate the overwhelming demand and tedious process? This session will provide expert guidance on the SBA program, highlight the most pressing market needs, and the explain the best ways to make it work for your members.
- Review expert guidance on the SBA program
- Identify the most pressing market needs
- Discuss the best ways to make the program work for your members
Registration is free, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until April 7, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- Presidents and Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Lending Officers
- Lending Executives
- Finance Staff
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- Compliance Staff
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Risk Staff
- NCCOs will receive .5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive .5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Does not qualify for CPE credits
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. The audio and video stream directly through your computer.