Register now for the upcoming on-demand event! Sessions open May 2023.
Understand Credit Union Compliance From A-Z
Get a comprehensive understanding of the regulations that impact your day-to-day responsibilities with in-depth training from the industry's leading compliance experts.
NAFCU's Regulatory Compliance School On-Demand will provide you with the core compliance knowledge you need. You'll master foundational know-how of everything from the legislative and regulatory process to organization, bylaws, and field of membership rules. Plus, you'll conquer important regulations like the Truth in Savings Act, special mortgage rules and more.
You'll learn everything you need to earn the prestigious NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) credential when you pass the four exams (additional fees apply).
NAFCU's Regulatory Compliance School On-Demand is available for purchase through September 30, 2023. After purchase, you will have through December 31, 2023, to review the content and complete the 4 NCCO exams.
NAFCU Member: $1,899
NAFCU Nonmember: $2,699
Note: this conference is a standalone purchase and is not included as part of any NAFCU Online Training Subscription.
- Learn from the industry's leading compliance experts, including NAFCU's highly-rated Regulatory Compliance Team
- Get tips and tools on how to efficiently research new credit union compliance changes
- Have the opportunity to earn the award-winning NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) designation
- Receive a FREE PDF copy of NAFCU's 2023 Credit Union Compliance Roadmap - a $399+ value
Who should attend:
- Credit union employees responsible for compliance, risk, and auditing – both new and seasoned professionals
- CU examiners
- Attorneys that serve credit unions
- Any CU staff that works closely with compliance