Understand Credit Union Compliance From A-Z
The in-person conference is sold out. Register for the On-Demand event, May 1 – September 30, 2023.
Get a comprehensive understanding of the regulations that impact your day-to-day responsibilities with a week of in-depth training from the industry's leading compliance experts.
NAFCU's Regulatory Compliance School will provide you with the core compliance knowledge you need. You'll master foundational know-how of everything from the legislative and regulatory process to organization, bylaws, and field of membership rules. Plus, you'll conquer important regulations like Reg Z, Truth-in-Savings, BSA regulations, and more.
This event is designed to teach you everything you need to earn the prestigious title of NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO). The NCCO program has earned ASAE's Gold Award, recognized for the longevity, quality, and success of the program to equip compliance professionals with what they need to succeed and help the industry. Earn your NCCO designation during Regulatory Compliance School by passing the four exams (additional exam fees apply).
Recommended Travel Dates:
- Arrive Sunday, March 12 (Early Registration)
- Leave Friday, March 17 (Exams end by 1 p.m.)
- Receive five days-worth of knowledge from the industry's leading compliance experts, including NAFCU's highly-rated Regulatory Compliance Team
- Get tips and tools on how to efficiently research new credit union compliance changes
- Gain insight into what's coming down the pike from an entire day dedicated to regulatory updates and proposals
- Have the opportunity to earn the award-winning NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) designation*
- Receive a FREE PDF copy of NAFCU's 2023 Credit Union Compliance Roadmap - a $399+ value
- Add to your network of credit union professionals and compliance officers from around the country
*As part of Regulatory Compliance School, you have the opportunity to study and sit for NAFCU's Certified Compliance Officer exams to become a certified NCCO after passing all four exams. Additional exam fees apply.
Who should attend:
- Credit union employees responsible for compliance, risk, and auditing – both new and seasoned professionals
- Credit union counsel
- Credit union examiners
- Attorneys that serve credit unions
- Any other credit union staff who work closely with compliance