Understand credit union compliance from A to Z
This is a virtual, on-demand event
NAFCU's Virtual Regulatory Compliance School is designed as a virtual, on-demand event. Now, even from home, you can get a comprehensive understanding of the regulations that impact your day-to-day responsibilities with in-depth training from the industry's leading compliance experts.
We’ll provide you with the core compliance knowledge you need. You'll gain mastery of everything from the legislative and regulatory process to organization, bylaws and field of membership. Plus, you'll conquer important regulations like the Truth in Savings Act, special mortgage rules and more. The on-demand, virtual format gives you the time you need to learn and study while performing your job and home responsibilities.
This event is designed to teach you everything you need to earn the prestigious title of NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO). The NCCO program has earned ASAE's “Power of A” Gold Award, recognized for the longevity, quality and success of the program to equip compliance professionals with what they need to succeed and help the industry. Earn your NCCO designation during Regulatory Compliance School by passing the four exams (additional exam fees apply). Want to rewatch a session while you’re studying?All sessions are vailable for on-demand viewing.
Your registration gives you access to on-demand recordings of all conference sessions, and the online NCCO exams, until March 31, 2021. Exams may be taken online after completing the on-demand sessions.
You'll walk away with:
- Six days-worth of knowledge from the industry's leading compliance experts, including NAFCU's highly-rated Regulatory Compliance Team
- Tips and tools on how to efficiently research new credit union compliance changes
- Insight into what's coming down the pike from an entire day dedicated to regulatory updates and proposals
- The award-winning NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) designation*
- A FREE PDF copy of NAFCU's 2020 Credit Union Compliance Roadmap (formerly the Compliance GPS)—a $399+ value
- A new network of credit union compliance professionals from around the country via our virtual networking opportunities and study halls
*As part of Virtual Regulatory Compliance School, you have the opportunity to study and sit for NAFCU's Certified Compliance Officer exams to become a certified NCCO after passing all four exams. Additional exam fees apply.
Who should attend:
- Credit union employees responsible for compliance, risk, and auditing – both new and seasoned professionals
- Credit union counsel
- Credit union examiners
- Attorneys that serve credit unions
- Any other credit union staff who work closely with compliance