Develop More Effective Credit Union Board and Supervisory Committee Skills
This is a virtual, online event.
Set the tone for your credit union’s success. At NAFCU’s Virtual Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee Conference, April 14 – 15, 2021, you’ll get a current view of the industry, regulations, technology and more—all so you can executive your responsibilities even more efficiently and effectively. All from the comfort of your home. New Pricing!
- NAFCU Certified Volunteer Expert (NCVE) certification by passing the exam after the optional, free pre-conference workshop. Or recertify just by attending the conference!
- NAFCU training certificates in financial literacy, supervisory committee know-how, and the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- Critical knowledge to protect and empower yourself in your role
- Up-to-date information on how regulations, policies, technology and more are impacting the credit union industry
- Invaluable discussions on succession planning, overcoming common board and supervisory pitfalls, and millennial engagement at the board level
- An expanded network of fellow board and supervisory committee members
Who should attend:
- Exclusively for credit union volunteer officials
- CEOs and staff should not attend, allowing all board and supervisory committee members to expand their skills and discuss challenges in an open environment.
- All credit unions are welcome—special rate for members!