About this conference
Understand credit union compliance from A to Z
Note: you can also attend the Spring session in Arlington, VA in March!
Get a comprehensive understanding of the regulations that impact your day-to-day responsibilities with a week of in-depth training from the industry's leading compliance experts.
NAFCU's Regulatory Compliance School will provide you with the core compliance knowledge you need. You'll gain mastery of everything from the legislative and regulatory process to organization, bylaws and field of membership. Plus, you'll conquer important regulations like the Truth in Savings Act, special mortgage rules and more.
This event is designed to teach you everything you need to earn the prestigious title of NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO). The NCCO program has earned ASAE's 2017 Power of A Gold Award, recognized for the longevity, quality and success of the program to equip compliance professionals with what they need to succeed and help the industry. Earn your NCCO designation during Regulatory Compliance School by passing the four exams (additional exam fees apply).
You'll walk away with:
- Five days-worth of knowledge from the industry's leading compliance experts, including NAFCU's highly-rated Regulatory Compliance Team
- Tips and tools on how to efficiently research new credit union compliance changes
- Insight into what's coming down the pike from an entire day dedicated to regulatory updates and proposals
- A NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) designation*
- A FREE copy of NAFCU's Credit Union Compliance GPS (a $399+ value)
- A new network of credit union professionals and compliance officers from around the country
Who should attend:
- Credit union employees responsible for compliance, risk, auditing, legal, lending, operations and finance – both new and seasoned professionals
- Credit union executive management
- Credit union counsel
- Credit union examiners
- Attorneys that serve credit unions