Save on trainings, events during NAFCU's CYBER sale
Credit union professionals are marking their calendars for this coming Monday – Nov. 25 – as NAFCU kicks off the holiday season early with its Pre-Cyber Monday sale. Monday only, credit unions can save $333 with code CYBER on NAFCU's top-rated conferences and online training subscriptions. There is no limit to how many times the code can be used.
The CYBER savings can be applied to NAFCU's online training subscriptions:
- Online Compliance Training Subscription, which includes access to more than 50 live and on-demand webinars per year on the hottest trends and compliance issues affecting credit unions;
- Board of Directors Online Training Subscription, which includes 11 training modules that provide new and seasoned directors with a comprehensive understanding of their role and how the credit union system works; and
- All Access Pass, which includes access to NAFCU's entire library of credit union online training courses and webinars, including the Compliance Training and Board of Directors Training Subscriptions.
Credit unions can also save on the association's 13 conferences happening in 2020, which are created specifically to help credit unions increase revenue, grow membership, streamline costs, strategize effectively, and address compliance concerns:
- Strategic Growth Conference: March 2-4 in San Antonio, Texas
- Spring Regulatory Compliance School: March 16-20 in Arlington, Va.
- Board of Directors & Supervisory Committee Conference: April 27-30 in San Francisco, Calif.
- CEOs & Senior Executives Conference: May 6-8 in Palm Springs, Calif.
- 53rd Annual Conference & Solutions Expo: June 23-26 in Vancouver, Canada
- BSA School: July 27-29 in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Summer Regulatory Compliance School: July 27-31 in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Congressional Caucus: Sept. 13-16 in Washington, D.C.
- Management and Leadership Institute: Sept. 28-Oct. 2 in Annapolis, Md.
- Lending Conference: Oct. 19-21 in San Diego, Calif.
- Risk Management Seminar: Oct. 27-29 in Atlanta, Ga.
- Regulatory Compliance Seminar: Oct. 27-30 in Atlanta, Ga.
- Credit Union CFO Summit: Dec. 9-11 in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
The CYBER code will be available to use from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. Monday.
Add to Calendar 2023-11-30 09:00:00 2023-11-30 09:00:00 Safeguarding Credit Unions with Threat Intelligence Listen On: Key Takeaways: [1:01] What is threat intelligence, and why is it important to CUs? [2:14] What are threat intelligence feeds, and what role do they play in strengthening CUs? [4:41] Leveraging threat feeds and integrating intelligence into tools is crucial. [6:35] Learn what threat CUs should be most concerned about. [7:39] Phishing is ever-evolving, and user awareness is critical. [10:43] Learn how Defense Storm uses feeds to protect its customers. [13:28] Threat intelligence is not as complicated as some think; initiation can be easy through Slack, discussions, and a reporting culture. Web NAFCU email@example.com America/New_York public
Add to Calendar 2023-11-28 09:00:00 2023-11-28 09:00:00 Growing Creatively & Innovatively in 2024 Listen On: Key Takeaways: [0:58] What can credit unions do to best prepare themselves for 2024? [2:12] Although he sees a glimmer of hope, Jack points out that the liquidity crisis and slow prepayment speeds hamper rapid recovery. [5:22] We discuss how credit unions seek low loan growth through member-centric strategies such as second mortgages and home improvement lending. [7:34] Credit unions are leveraging advancing technology for member-focused engagement. [9:31] How will technology continue to evolve and affect credit unions? [11:43] What role does AI play in innovative growth? [14:14] Credit unions adopt technology for efficiency, enabling staff to focus on personalized member interactions, especially with younger generations. [17:14] Closing thoughts, emphasizing competition against banks and fintech for younger generations. Web NAFCU firstname.lastname@example.org America/New_York public
Get daily updates.
Subscribe to NAFCU today.