Cyber Monday: Save $333 on NAFCU's conferences, online training
Looking to learn more about the issues and trends that'll help take your credit union to the next level? NAFCU offers highly rated and respected education opportunities throughout the year – from conferences to online training subscriptions – and credit unions can save $333 on registration for them all Nov. 26 with the code CYBER.
The CYBER discount code can be used as many times and for as many people as needed for all 2019 conferences and the association's online training subscriptions. The code expires at 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Nov. 26.
The code can be used on three of NAFCU's online training subscriptions:
- Online Compliance Training Subscription, which includes access to more than 50 live and on-demand webcasts per year on the hottest trends and compliance issues affecting credit unions.
- Board of Directors Online Training Subscription, which includes 11 training modules that provide new and seasoned directors with a comprehensive understanding of their role and how the credit union system works.
- All Access Pass, which includes access to NAFCU's entire library of credit union online training courses and webcasts, including the Compliance Training and Board of Directors Training.
NAFCU will offer 13 conferences in 2019 on topics imperative to credit unions' success; the code can be used on each conference. Here's the lineup:
- Spring Regulatory Compliance School, March 18-22, Arlington, Va.
- Strategic Growth Conference, March 19-21, Greenville, S.C.
- CEOs & Senior Executives Conference, May 1-3, Key West, Fla.
- Board of Directors & Supervisory Committee Conference, May 20-23, Savannah, Ga.
- 52nd Annual Conference & Solutions Expo, June 18-21, New Orleans, La.
- BSA Seminar, Aug. 11-14, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Summer Regulatory Compliance School, Aug. 12-16, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Congressional Caucus, Sept. 8-11, Washington, D.C.
- Risk Management Seminar, Oct. 1-3, Savannah, Ga.
- Regulatory Compliance Seminar, Oct. 1-4, Savannah, Ga.
- Management and Leadership Institute, Oct. 7-11, San Antonio, Texas
- Lending Conference, Nov. 4-6, Austin, Texas
- Credit Union CFO Summit (date and location to be announced)
Get daily updates.
Subscribe to NAFCU today.